Prayer Chaplains are Available to Pray with Everyone
Within our extended community, men and women come forward, expressing a desire to expand their spiritual practice and service, by becoming Prayer Chaplains.
These loving individuals are available after Sunday morning Celebration Services to pray with you. Our Prayer Chaplains also make prayer calls every month to congregants who are members of Unity Port Richey, or to those who sign up to receive phone calls.
Our Prayer Chaplains Will
- Hold a sacred, prayerful consciousness
- Listen lovingly to your prayer request
- Pray from the heart, knowing the Christ within does the work
- Release your request to God, knowing the healing, loving, peaceful power of Spirit is present at all times at all times, in all situations
- Hold your prayer request in confidence
- Provide information, when asked, on resources for counseling or other assistance
Unity of Port Richey Prayer Line
Call anytime to receive a prayer or to request a Prayer Chaplain to return your call.
For where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
- Matthew 18:20